Carol has recently added Personal Concierge Services for individuals living in the Roanoke Valley. With our busy lives, we must seek ways to manage our stress levels. There is often not enough time in the day to accomplish all which needs to be done. It is perfectly acceptable to ask for assistance.
As Agatha Christie says, “Never do anything for yourself that others can do for you.”
Personal Concierge Services in the Roanoke Valley
- Wait at your home for service people, packages, etc.
- Set up or cancel appointments and services
- Check your home while you’re away, get the mail, water the plants
- Shop at select stores, deliver items, put away
- Make trips to the post office, mail packages out, pick up packages
- Gift shopping
- Hand write “Thank you” notes
- Respite care: bring items you need from your home
- Run errands
The above list is a sampling of what Carol can do for you. Have a need that wasn’t mentioned? Just ask to see if the need is possible to fulfill.
Fees and Options
Schedule an initial FREE phone consultation to assess your needs.
- Regular hours of operation of 8 a.m. to 5 p..m. Services are charged on an hourly rate. Saturday services are at time and one half. We require a one-hour minimum, after that we are able to bill in 1/4 hour increments. Other hours at various rates are available upon request.
- Our fees are structured to allow clients to hire us for a one time specific service or on an as needed basis.
- Payment is due at the time service is rendered.
- Gift Certificates Available for Personal Concierge Services